ROSA Linux Bugzilla – Bug 5871
eGroupware has a loop on Mobile Platforms.
Last modified: 2015-07-03 23:31:33 MSD
The eGroupware 14.2 snapshot that we have has a cookie redirection loop. On mobile platforms, Successful logins result in loops that result in Web Browsers erroring out.
egroupware-epl (14.2.20150603) hardy; urgency=low
* All apps: if column information is stored in a favorite, restore it along with the filters
* All apps: keep order of select-options custom-fields (was not working for nummeric values)
* All apss: resize history log when edit popup get resized
* Calendar/Mail: converting mails to calendar entries
* Tracker: mailhandling always showed content as comment (no description for first ticket), subject did not trigger correct detection of existing tickets
* Tracker: fix slow rendering of edit popup for hugh number of tracker-user
* Calendar: added deleted timestamp to history, to be able to see who deleted an event and when
* Addressbook: visualize own account ACL for non-admin users by making all other fields readonly
* EMailAdmin: fixed not shown quote for Cyrus backend (Cyrus returns no used space, if no quota set!)
* EMail: make sure internaldate is used and displayed, when header date is not set or available
* Mobile: fix redirect loop, if template_set was forced to something else then "pixelegg"
egorupware has been updated.