ROSA Linux Bugzilla – Bug 5860
Freshplayerplugin 0.3.0 Patch Fixes VAAPI and VDPAU errors
Last modified: 2015-07-08 12:42:16 MSD
The maintainer of FreshPlayerPlugin reccommends that anyone running FreshPlayerPlugin upgrade to fix VAAPI and VDPAU Artifacts on Videos. I can confirm this happens.
I can't see "0.3.1" tag here - https://github.com/i-rinat/freshplayerplugin
Did 0.3.1 already happen?
0.3.1 has not been released yet. The Maintainer just reccommends this be patched in 0.3.0 versions sorry for the misleading communication.
* release: v0.3.1
* core: make compilable against wider range of ffmpeg/libav
* graphics: inherit Visual from Xembed socket window
* graphics: use XRender for transparent 2d explicitly
* video: add decoding through VDPAU
* core: fix crash on double NP_Initialize call
Now 0.3.1 has been released!