ROSA Linux Bugzilla – Bug 5651
[UPDATE REQUEST] x11-driver-video-qxl-0.1.4
Last modified: 2015-06-04 21:12:19 MSD
Upstream update to 0.1.4. Should improve performance of the graphics in QEMU.
x11-driver-video-qxl was updated to version 0.1.4. Most significant changes:
* Xspice performance/stability improvements
* Bug/crash fixes in the drm layer
* Added smartcard support to XSpice
* Memleak fix which could cause X to run out of memory
* Expose randr properties for suggested display positions if kernel supports it
We have to agree on test procedures first: we need some KVM host for this.
We have error with kvm/libvirt
(In reply to comment #3)
> We have error with kvm/libvirt
That error (even if it is an error) is unrelated. It happened on the host system when trying to start virt-manager.
The driver x11-driver-video-qxl affects the *guest* system.
It is needed to check how the guest system works with that driver and then decide if it is OK or not.