ROSA Linux Bugzilla – Bug 56
It is impossible to move additional widget to the left corner of the rosapanel
Last modified: 2015-04-17 11:31:46 MSD
Description of problem:
Suppose I want to move new widget to the right corner of the rosapanel.
1. Click PanelToolbox to add any widget
2. Select widget and drug its icon to left corner of the rosapanel and drop it
on the corner.
3. It is impossible to move this icon to the first position. Only to the
P.S. Workaround is:
1. Move new widget to the second position
2. Move First icon on the second position
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Is there any comments from developers?
As far as I understood this widget is not intended for panel, but for desktop. There is one problem: KDE does not separate widgets for panel and for desktop, you can add them to the both of them. Thus, the user should ensure by himself, which widgets he can add to the RocketBar and which not.
Ups... Wrong window... Please, ignore my previous comment it intended for bug #72.
Case is actual for latest updates
Актуально в свежеустановленном кобальте
checking the relevance
Case is actual for Fresh R5 and RED X2