ROSA Linux Bugzilla – Bug 5455
freshplayerplugin upgrade to fix a few bugs
Last modified: 2015-05-26 14:32:53 MSD
2015-04-25 Rinat Ibragimov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* release: v0.2.4
* graphics: use XRender for presentation, enable 3d by default
* graphics: high DPI support (device_scale)
* graphics: add inhibition for cinnamon-screensaver
* graphics: add inhibition for X internal screen saver
* core: prefer UTF8 when putting text to clipboard
* core: support windowed plugin mode, both direct and XEmbed
* core: support Input Method Editors
* core: enable mouse wheel events
* core: make GTK+ major version selectable
* audio: support playing audio through JACK
This is important because some Nvidia cards can seemingly auto adjust screen resolutions based on freshplayerplugin being triggered.
Just reminding everyone with the release of Flash Player Plugin 126.96.36.199 Security patches.
Flash Player Plugin 188.8.131.52 has been released but this has not been patched.
The version of FreshPlayer Plugin is having some bizzare effects on
xrandr. On one of my systems, it causes xrandr to blank the screen when
Also, I'm getting errors on FireFox in general, and am getting segfaults.
[3949551.065616] plugin-containe: segfault at 0 ip
00007f335a527bf9 sp 00007fff628a4740 error 4 in
Also there seems to be a linking issue with libxul.so
libmozalloc.so => not found
This may not be entirely Freshplayer's fault. I think there is something systemically wrong with FireFox.
Freshplayer has been updated to version 0.2.4.