ROSA Linux Bugzilla – Bug 52
Drakconf menu blocks alt-tab combination
Last modified: 2012-11-19 13:33:36 MSK
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Run any application. Kwrite for example
1. Start drakconf. Mandriva Linux Control center is appeared.
1. Click the "File" menu item of MCC. The "Quit" item is appeared
2. Presss Alt-Tab. Do You see the Kwrite window?
In 240th the iso image of this bug is not present.
I have up-to-date system and this problem is presented.
On real hardware wih 240th iso image the problem exists.
0. Run any application. dolphin for example
1. Start kwrite
2. Click the any menu item of kwrite
3. Presss Alt-Tab. Do You see the drakconf window?
0. Run any application. kwrite for example
1. Start dolphin
2. Click the any menu item of dolphin
3. Presss Alt-Tab. Do You see the kwrite window?
as we see, window in "menu layer" blocked the alt-tab switching·
how should behave the window opened in "menu layer" of x-window windows hierarchy?
my proposition: close the bug because its not a bug, but a feature
(In reply to comment #4)
> 3. Presss Alt-Tab. Do You see the drakconf window?
"dolphin window", of course…
Is this case Resolved - wontfix?
Drakconf is deprecated and will be removed in the ROSA Desktop 2012. And we will not fix its bugs (except of critical) in ROSA Marathon 2012. Because this is not a bug, but feature, we'll not change it.