ROSA Linux Bugzilla – Bug 2388
DXX-Rebirth v0.58 released.
Last modified: 2013-10-02 12:30:07 MSD
d2x-rebirth 0.58 needs to be packaged.
Here are the most important changes:
* Several fixes and improvements for Multiplayer - especially Coop savestates
* Sensitivity/Ramping sliders for keyboard input
* More efficient postional data for Multiplayer, making ship positions more accurate and require less traffic (Thanks to v66r)
* New file extension for AddOns (.dxa)
* Key combination ALT+ENTER will not work ingame anymore to not interrupt player input
* Command-line option to disable mouse cursor without disabling the mouse altogether
* HUD style "no HUD"
* Fixes for lighting code which wasn't updating correctly all the time
* Improvement for transparency effects that won't make certain sprites disappear in front of bright surfaces
* Support for hmp tempo setting (Thanks to Yarn)
* Improvements and fixes for Shareware/Demo data
* Improvements for firing mechanism, keeping fire rate accurate at all FPS
* More fixes and improvements
Both d1x-rebirth and d2x-rebirth have been updated.