ROSA Linux Bugzilla – Bug 2251
Icon of krdc is hiding from RockerBar
Last modified: 2014-06-06 08:19:33 MSD
Created attachment 1576 [details]
icon is presented
Description of problem:
I have installed ROSA 2012.1 Fresh and used krdc for set up remotedesktop session.
But I have found strange bug.
What I did
1. Add krdc icon on Rocketbar (bottom panel )
2. Click on it
3. Open remotedesktop session
4. Switch to the FullScreen (Ctrl-Shift-F)
5. close the session krdc (useing the button "Quit application")
6. The krdc icon on rocketbar is hiding.
I have attached screenshots of my desktop
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Created attachment 1577 [details]
Icon is hiding
checking the relevance
I have no any errors with krdc on R3.
Solved by actual updates.