ROSA Linux Bugzilla – Bug 2227
[UPDATE REQUEST] xine-lib 1.2.2 -> 1.2.3
Last modified: 2014-10-16 17:26:49 MSD
New version of xine-lib is released.
"New version 1.2.3. Changes since 1.2.2:
* Add VAAPI HW decoding support
* Add OpenGL 2.0 output plugin
* Add crop support to XShm output plugins
* Add color matrix and full range support to OpenGL/Xv/XShm output plugins
* Add test image generator input plugin
* Add fast libjpeg based JPEG decoder
* Add max. Xv image size detection to Xv video output plugin
* Fix crash when trying to display too large jpeg image with Xv output plugin
* Fix possible crash when stopping playback with deinterlacing enabled
* Support large PAT in MPEG TS
* Handle EAC3 audio (via ffmpeg)"
after update xine don't play any file and hangs (for i686 test system)
(In reply to comment #2)
> after update xine don't play any file and hangs (for i686 test system)
Looks like kaffeine is the only player that uses xine codecs and works fine with older version (1.2.2). Can you please test if it works with 1.2.3?
I use xine player for testes. It't default player for DVD in KDEnlive. It work with 1.2.2 and don't work 1.2.3.
(In reply to comment #4)
> I use xine player for testes. It't default player for DVD in KDEnlive. It
> work with 1.2.2 and don't work 1.2.3.
Sounds bad because I cannot reproduce this issue (so I cannot investigate how to fix it). Xine seems to work fine with 32 bit PLF version of xine-lib 1.2.3 for me.
Can you please provide your list of xine packages (rpm -qa | grep xine)?
BTW, xine player cannot display russian interface properly, perhaps it must be fixed as well. I'll try to find a way to do it.
(In reply to comment #5)
> BTW, xine player cannot display russian interface properly, perhaps it must
> be fixed as well. I'll try to find a way to do it.
Can you please test xine-ui-0.99.7-4?
Encoding for russian locale in right-click menu should be fixed now. And I hope there will be no side-effects...
(In reply to comment #1)
> "New version 1.2.3. Changes since 1.2.2:
Please rebuild... container not found. (Error 404)
xine-lib was updated to newer version, but we forgot to close this one.