ROSA Linux Bugzilla – Bug 1545
Problem with rights inheritance while accessing to SMB share from ROSA
Last modified: 2014-10-08 17:15:08 MSD
Created attachment 1108 [details]
Description of problem:
I have installed ROSA 2012.1 Fresh.
Steps to Reproduce the problem:
1. Open dolphin and make some directory as SMB share
2. Set up Rights and Share properties as attached dost.jpg prava.jpg
3. From Windows copy some file to this share
4. From windows I have read-write access
5. From ROSA open this share
6. I have only read access to file copied from windows
I (firstlevel) could not to reproduce this bug.
Some diagnostic information isa attached
Created attachment 1109 [details]
Created attachment 1110 [details]
rights for file copied from windows
Created attachment 1111 [details]
smb.conf.txt from ROSA
Created attachment 1112 [details]
There is some new information about ROSA Fresh R1.
Сегодня проверил в Rosa Fresh R1 проблему с правами в общей папке.
If I copy, move or create text file or image to shared resource - I could edit such file from ROSA.
If I copy, move or create LireOffice or MS Office document to shared resource - I could not edit such file from ROSA.
checking the relevance